February Photography Courses
Wondering what kind of things we’ll be looking at on our intro level photography workshop on Saturday February 8th?
It could look a little something like this:
* What is everyone’s experience with photography and what does everyone want to get from the day?
* File format discussion: RAW, PSD, JPEG, TIFF –> file importation and best management
* Introduction to basic studio lighting
* Hands on portrait session working with model/subject where you learn (and try out yourself) the fundamentals of taking a good portrait
* Basic overview of managing files in Photoshop
* And plenty of time to ask about all the things you ever wanted to know about photography..!
Wondering what we look like in action?
It could look a little something like this: Behind the Scenes on shoot with Barry
Would you like to snap up one of the last remaining spots?
Contact Roisin on 01 4166 888 or email@example.com